sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

The silence kill




Early in the morning
every day is the same song
when I open my eyes
is the same time at home.


You´re a missing
and the bad is empty
you aren´t here
you´re runned long way
and don´t return with me
I don´t listen this silence kill


I´m lost,
I´m alone in the street
I´m sad
I´m not the same without you

The childs gone to school
They don´t understand this momment
They ask me for you
and I know the answer for us

Were is my wife?
Were is my love?
Which isw the problem?
I need to know why you´re lost
I need toknow if you love me
I need to listen your smile
I don´t listen this silende kill

I´m lost,
I´m alone in the street
I´m sad
I´m not the same without you

Come back with us
Come back at home
Come back my love
I don´t listen this silence kill



October, 2007

No hay comentarios: